At Lutheran Aged Care Albury, we value the generous support of individuals and organisations who share in our vision to provide the best quality care and services with passion. However, our funds are limited and primarily allocated towards clinical care, wellbeing, staff training and building maintenance.
However, there is so much more that we want to do in helping our residents live a wonderful life.
Your donation will be directly allocated to achieving this outcome, or you can alcoate your donation for a specific purpose, such as:
- a special occasion fund that supports birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and other festivities
- a gift to remember the passing of someone close to you, or
- a lifestyle fund that supports a range of events, activities and outings
- an equipment fund that supports the purchase and maintenance of new care equipment, audio/visual equipment, entertainment and other lifestyle aids
- building beautification and enhancement, or
- general donation
Donations allow Lutheran Aged Care to do more with your help. To provide our services we rely on government funding, our staff and volunteers, plus our local business community. Your support and donations directly impact our ability to do more for our elderly community.
Why not recognise the life and legacy of a loved family member in a unique and gratifying manner by contributing to the care and quality of life of others.
Bequests enable us to do so much more. Such charity empowers us to continue to provide and pursue greater excellence in our care services. If you are interested in further honour your life or the life of a loved on by facilitating life-changing, transformative care to others, please consider a bequest to Lutheran Aged Care in your will.
A bequest is more than a donation. It’s a commitment to a future hope.
For a confidential discussion about making a bequest to Lutheran Aged Care please contact us.Contact Us to discuss further